My Realistic Everyday Morning Routine 2016

Wednesday, February 24, 2016

If you've been on YouTube lately (or ever) then you know that tons of girly YouTubers love to post their morning, day, and night routines. They're super popular and really fun to watch, so I thought I'd start a tradition where every year/season I could post a morning routine and maybe even a night routine. Sorry I haven't posted the last two days but I've been sick :( Enjoy~

Free stock photo of food, healthy, morning, cereals-The first thing I do every morning when I wake up at 7:30 am is make my bed- no matter what, I make sure it looks nice before I get out of it. Even though no one can see it and no one knows you did it, YOU know you did it and it makes you feel like a good person. 

-I like to get dressed as soon as possible because it honestly makes me feel more productive, and besides there's no point in sitting around in your pajamas all day (like someone I know...). 

Free stock photo of coffee, cup, mug, bed-Next, I just do my makeup (light mascara) and hair (brush, dry shampoo, style if necessary) and head downstairs to start my day. 

Croissants and strawberry for breakfast-It's about 7:40 now, so I turn my computer on and make myself a steaming cup of Prince of Whales Premium Black Tea so that I can get to work. This can take a while sometimes because this is around the time my cat wants to come inside and bug everyone and ask to come in and out a million times a second. Did I mention she needs to be fed? 

-Next I start writing my blog post, which can take anywhere from fifteen to thirty minutes, depending on the number of distractions and how long it is. 

-When I finish my blog post, it's about 8:15 am so I get my shoes and jacket on, but there's no hurry because we don't leave for another 20 minutes and my sister takes forever to get ready. It takes her a half an hour on average to get ready, so we all wait and wait and wait for her.

-Finally I leave for school at around 8:35 am and even though it was only an hour long, it felt like a good, long morning. 

So that's my complete morning routine, and I can't wait to do another one for the summer time and a night routine as well. Happy Hump Day!

xo Savannah

No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs