Top 10 Pinterest Recipes of the Week

Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Good Morning, and did you know that it's HUMP DAYYY! The week is moving by slowly, but there is no school this coming Monday, which means that a. I get a 3-day weekend, and b. I get a four day week! It makes my week so much better in so many ways. I know last week I said I might only write these every other week, but I love them and it felt like the right thing to do. 

1. Classic Whoopie Pies by Floating Kitchen
 :
2. Spiced Oatmeal and Raspberry Scones by Warm Vanilla Sugar

3. Smoked Apple and Pepper Jack Turnovers by A Beautiful Mess

4. Simple Vanilla Souffle (as shown in photo) by Adorn

5. Double Crust Chicken Pot Pie by Sally's Baking Addiction

6. Sweet Heat Grilled Cheese Sandwiches by A Beautiful Mess

7. Chocolate Skillet Cake Ice Cream Sundae by Dust Jacket

8. English Toffee by Shugary Sweets

9. Peanut Butter Pie by Handle the Heat

10. Quick and Easy Homemade Ramen by A Beautiful Mess

I've been noticing lately that more often than not these have been containing a lot of sweets instead of savory things, so next time I'm gonna try to balance it out a little more for those people out there that don't really even have a sweet tooth (do they exist?).

xo Savannah

No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs