Friday DIY Roundup #57

Friday, March 18, 2016

Happy Friday, and happy day-after-saint-patty's-day! It's been kind of a short/kind of a long week, but no worries, next week is SPRING BREAK!!!! I'm really excited to have my first week off from school since winter break, and this time it's really nice because we get to travel instead of staying home for the holidays. Of course, it's more fun to stay home during the holidays, because it's less stressful and I love waking up in my warm bed on a chilly Winter morning.

Use washi tape to highlight a wall display.
1. DIY Celestial Moon Clock by Bamboola

2. DIY Footed Display Bowls by Sugar and Cloth


3. Dip-Dye Ceramic Pots by I Spy DIY

4. Soap Gems by Like the Cheese

5. Washi Tape Wall Display (as shown in photo) by Design Sponge

6. DIY Shadow Boxes by Homey Oh My!

7. Palm Leaf Balloons by Love Maegan

These are adorable, and I love those palm leaf balloons- I love palm leaves on everything! See you next week after Spring Break. 

xo Savannah 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs