10 of My Favorite Shows + Movies on Netflix

Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Netflix is your movie night go-to, your weekend best friend, and snuggling under the covers with your laptop all rolled into one, and the secret ingredient...... is Wi-Fi. You thought I was gonna say love, weren't you? So many people right now have no idea what to watch on Netflix, probably because the options are endless and you just don't know what to do with this much TV. Here are my favorites~

*SHOWS*

via @immyandindi on Instagram http://ift.tt/1i3caVN:
1. Friends 

It's a classic, and can never fail to make me laugh- plus there's so many episodes, it'll keep you going for a while. 

2. Grey's Anatomy

I just started watching this one because some friends recommended it, and                         it's surprisingly addicting. It has everything you need in a show- a love triangle, someone with a baby on the way, and never ending death (it takes place in a hospital FYI).

3. Parks & Recreation

 : OH MY GOD THIS IS GOOD. It's hilarious, like, seriously really funny, but it's also about government workers (but not all of them actually get any work done??), and you will probably be quoting it until the end of time. 

4. Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt 

This is also very funny. It takes place in New York, with this one girl who is completely clueless about modern things because at a young age she was kidnapped and held underground blah blah blah it was a whole thing that actually happened, but anyway it's too funny not to miss, and bonus- it's a Netflix original ;)

5. Switched at Birth

How could I forget about this one? Like Grey's Anatomy, it's a drama, but as you can probably tell by the name it's about two people who were switched at birth. Of course, this spirals into a whole thing, that involves lots of sign language and lots of Latin people. 

6. LOST

pinterest: pxrxdise ☼:
Clearly, if we're including the classics here, then we're gonna need some LOST. It's actually pretty good, I like the plot a lot, but it's just not getting me hooked. Once a couple more people die, though, I'll be watching the show whole seasons at a time. 

7. Fuller House

OH MY CHICKEN POT PIE HOW COULD I EVEN FORGET THIS ONE? This is seriously due for another season, hands down. It is probably the best thing that Netflix has ever done, but they need to make a lot more, really soon. It's so good, I watched the entire first season in one day. 

*MOVIES*

8. Lilo & Stitch

Before you yell at me for including a Disney classic in here, this is the best Disney movie ever and deserves recognition. I am literally holding a Lilo & Stitch stuffed animal right this second. If there's any fandom I'm a part of, it's Lilo and Stitch. 

9. Legally Blonde

pinterest: Miiaa☽☾: I've probably watched this like 50 times in the last year or so, but that's because I love the idea of a prissy blonde going on to be a lawyer at Harvard Law School, especially since that prissy blonde happens to be Reese Witherspoon. 

10. Legally Blonde 2

....no explanation needed, except for whAT THEY MADE TWO OF THEM???

Time for me to go on yet another Netflix binge, eating Kraft Mac + Cheese trying to figure out how to get this Copic ink off of my hand???

xo Savannah

No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs