Friday DIY Roundup #60

Friday, April 15, 2016

Who wants to bet that I've probably posted more Pinterest Recipes of the Week than DIY roundups? Because let's be serious here, I feel like I've written more of those than these. The power was out the other night, which was really nice, because I love when that happens- aside from there being no WiFi and no way of being able to charge my phone, reading by the candlelight and playing Jenga as the sunlight slowly fades is super relaxing and I hope we have more thunderstorms soon. 

DIY Packing Paper Sack Planters & Vases http://fallfordiy.com/blog/2016/04/13/diy-packing-paper-sack-planters-vases/: 1. DIY Minimal Wall Clock by The Lovely Drawer

2. Heart and Geo Pattern Clutch Purse by Sarah Hearts

3. Packing Paper Sack Planters & Vases (as shown in photo) by Fall for DIY

4. Watercolor Paper Squares Backdrop by Oh Happy Day!

5. DIY Lamp Stool by Monsters Circus

6. Rope Tassel Key Chains by Alice and Lois

7. DIY Diamond Plaster Paperweight by The Crafted Life

Also, I'm off to see The Jungle Book in theatres today- a movie I've been anticipating seeing ever since my family saw the trailers for it months ago. 

xo Savannah

No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs