8 Tumblr Tropical Vacation Photography Ideas

Thursday, June 2, 2016

Summer is just around the corner, which means vacations (for some people, not me though), and with vacations come tonnnsssss of photos on both your phone and computer, because you can never forget that moment that you saw a real live puffer fish (unfortunately, I have no pictures from my experience seeing one). Here are some ideas if you're looking to get creative with it~

Pineapple. Image via: http://muffytakesmanhattan.tumblr.com/post/118078966120/x:

thailand vibes ♡:

Pinterest: isacortesmonroy: Summer Photography, Summer Tumblr Photography ❤ liked on Polyvore:

Jessica Stein @tuulavintage First light over ...Instagram photo | Websta (Webstagram):

This is just inspiration for any future trips, and right now I know that I'm craving tropical beaches and a getaway to Costa Rica~

xo Savannah

No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs