Friday DIY Roundup #67

Friday, June 3, 2016

Wow. Next week is my final week of classes. Everything is coming to an end, but at the same time, there are tons of new beginnings. There's an entire summer ahead of us, holding BBQ's, swimming, bike rides, ice cream, hikes and watching the sun rise at 6 am in the warm morning dew instead of not being able to see it because of the clouds and rain. I love summer because of that. 

DIY copper plant stands | Sarah Sherman Samuel: 1. Copper Plant Holders (as shown in photo) by Sarah Sherman Samuel

2. DIY Chocolate Cactus Lollipops by I Spy DIY

3. Tissue Paper Flower by The Crafted Life

4. DIY Giant Geometric Confetti by Lovely Indeed

5. How to Make Large Scale Botanical Art Prints by Sugar & Cloth

6. Ladder Shelf DIY by Design Sponge

7. Cocktail Message Board by I Spy DIY

I hope you all have both a wonderful and pleasantly warm weekend to look forward to~

xo Savannah

No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs