Friday DIY Roundup #69

Friday, June 17, 2016

Happy Friday! It was raining yesterday, but it looks like today will be a little bit sunnier, which is nice.  I'm on day 3 with my new Macbook Pro, and I'm pleased to say that the OS X El Capitan operating system is super easy to use and I'm happy with my Mac, it has made everything so much easier and I'm excited to be blogging every day now because of how easy and simple it is.

fathers-day-cake-toppers-diy.jpg1. DIY Gold Summer Totes by Lovely Indeed

2. Carve Your Own Stamps by A Beautiful Mess

3. Gold Leaf Resin Heart Brooch by Sarah Hearts

4. DIY Painted Citrus Keychain by Dream Green DIY

5. Father's Day Cake Topper (as shown in photo) by Oh Happy Day!


6. DIY Crazy Straws by Aww, Sam

7. Fruit Salad Party Mobile by Oh happy Day!

Tomorrow I'll start on the first day of the summer-loving Pins series, so get excited! Also, happy early father's day~

xo Savannah

No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs