My Summer Playlist

Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Summer means music. It means jamming out by the pool, listening to it while you stargaze, playing it while you swim in the river, and going through your playlist while you barbecue. I like to have my playlists on Spotify, which is a free music streaming app that allows you to listen to your favorite music every day. Everyone needs one fit for summer~

1080684102778102154_7210007.jpgPurity Ring // Bodyache

Beach // San Frisco

Shower // Becky G

Here // Alessia Cara
thing.jpg
Oath // Cher Lloyd

Riptide // Vance Joy

Take a Walk // Passion Pit

Fight Song // Rachel Platten

You're So Classic // Baby I'm Your's

Girls Like Girls // Hayley Kiyoko

Love Someone // Jason Mraz

Runaway // Self

Gold // Kiiara

P.S. I just got a new Mac! She's beautiful and I love her so much... She's a little 13-inch Macbook Pro with a whopping 128 GB. Blogging just got a whole lot easier~

xo Savannah



No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs