5 Essential Websites for Bloggers

Thursday, July 28, 2016




Um, excuse me, who authorized this month to be allowed to just end? Honestly, I don't know where it all went, because now my YouTube feed is just filled with Back to School videos and so is the TV, not to mention all the ads for online schools (really? in the summer? =_=). But at the same time, with all of the free time I have, this blog is slowing downnnnn...... and I'm not going to tolerate that. These websites are free, and they help out so much when you have a blog.

1. Evernote.com

Have trouble with organization? Yeah, so do I. Evernote, which is both a website and a fantastic app (available on the app store and as an Apple Watch app, not sure about Google Play), can assist you in making lists, checklists, dates on your calendar, appointments, organizing photos, etc. I use the app for organizing lists I don't want to lose, because they're always backed up and you don't have to worry about losing anything!

2. Splitshire.com

When you're an independent blogger that doesn't have a full studio and tons of employees, you really don't have all the time in the world to take your own blog photos. Worry not! Splitshire has tons of awesome photos for whatever your heart (or blog) desires. I love the skyscraper theme they have going on right now.

3. Picmonkey.com

I cannot stress how much I love this website. It wouldn't work on my Mac for the longest time, and I was heartbroken- honestly- and I did everything I could. I downloaded Google Chrome, I spent some time on their troubleshooting site, I restarted my computer, I even emailed them about the problem. Then, one day, it miraculously started working again. Long story short, this photo editing site is perfect for literally every single thing you could imagine, and it's not just for bloggers.

4. Wonderlass Blog

Now I know what you're thinking, "it's just a blog!". But nooooo..... This has everything you could possibly want to learn about blogging! eCourses, eBooks, tutorials, stock photos, downloads galore! I could spend days on this blog just reading everything they have to offer. I swear, it's blog goals.

5. Canva.com

I used to hate Canva a lot, but they really have changed. Of course, Picmonaey will always be my first choice, but maybe I'll try using Canva a little more? It's pretty useful.

I hope you find these to be helpful, because I don't even know what I'd do without these! Leave some suggestions down below on what you think is a blogging essential.

xo Savannah




No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs