Friday DIY Roundup #72

Friday, July 29, 2016



It's Friday, Friday, Friday, gotta DIY on Friday! I've spent the last two hours or so on Pinterest alone, and I'm telling you, that site is addictive. I don't even know how I got so carried away, but it might have something to do with Harry Potter memes....

1. Floating Wood Shelves by Yellow Brick Home

2. DIY Fruit Kabob Stand by Sugar & Cloth

3. Ombre Chair Tutorial (as shown in photo) by Paper N Stitch

4. Dollar Store Backdrop by Oh Happy Day!

5. DIY Painted Rope Basket by Honestly WTF

6. Fabric Marbling by Sugar and Charm

7. DIY Local Adventure Ideas Map by Momtastic

Update: I just bought a frisbee. No more Harry Potter memes for the whole weekend, because it's FRISBEE TIME~

xo Savannah

No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs