6 DIY Party Decorations for the Perfect Ice Cream Party

Wednesday, July 6, 2016

In case you didn't know, my birthday is this Friday (that would be the day after tomorrow)... And I'm PUMPED! Obviously, half of that is because today is hump day (happy Hump Day), and the other half is because I LOVE birthdays. I don't understand people who just brush away their birthday like it's nothing, because every year I count down the days, and every year it's the happiest day ever- although there's a really weird pattern where it's always cloudy and cold on my birthday, and usually even raining, despite the fact that it's July. What are you trying to say, Mother Nature?

1. Upside Down Ice Cream Party Hat by Dream Green DIY

2. Mini Ice Cream Cone Balloon Sticks (as shown in photo) by Oh Happy Day!

3. Free Printable Ice Cream Cone Garland by Hello Wonderful

4. Creating an Ice Cream Sundae Bar by About A Mom

5. Ice Cream Cone Surprise Ball DIY by Oh Happy Day!

6. Candy-Covered Ice Cream Sundae Bar by Hello Little Home

That candy-covered ice cream sundae bar is TO DIE FOR! Like, I'd kill someone for that. Someone get me a sundae bar ASAP.....

xo Savannah

No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs