Friday DIY Roundup #73

Friday, August 5, 2016



All I can think about lately is packing, because I'm leaving for Atlanta on Tuesday and I always forget something. The funniest thing happened when I was unpacking a bag I always use as my carryon- it was full of soaps and other hotel items, a flight itinerary, my boarding passes AND a car rental receipt. The funny part was that they were from my trip to Maui.... last year. I love packing, but unpacking just isn't my cup of tea.

1. DIY Pannier Bags for your Bike (as shown in photo) by Lovely Indeed

2. Felt Sugar Skull Sachets by Adventures in Making

3. DIY Pom Pom Leather Luggage Tags by Sugar and Cloth

4. Modern Tassel Necklace by Persia Lou

5. DIY Party People Favors by Oh Joy!

6. Rainbow Honeycomb Place Cards by Oh Happy Day!

7. Gold Leaf Art by Lovely Indeed

I really want to make my own DIY luggage tag this year, because we always find ourselves hurriedly filling out those little tags they give you when we check in. Plus, we have a big black suitcase.... A cute pink tag would really make it stand out in the baggage claim.

xo Savannah

No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs