8 Home Decor DIYs Just Because

Thursday, August 4, 2016



Spring cleaning shouldn't be the only time of year when you clean out your home and get things organized once and for all- honestly, you should do it in all seasons of the year. But once you get rid of the things you don't want/need and you've cleaned up a bit, then your house could look a bit boring. Some say it's minimalistic, but it's boring. DIY home decor to the rescue!

1. Shibori Style Duvet Cover (as shown in photo) by A Beautiful Mess

2. DIY Rifle Paper Co. Clock by Henry Happened

3. Honeycomb Garland DIY by Oh Happy Day!

4. Donut Pegboard by Oh Happy Day!

5. No-Sew Pillow by POPSugar Home

6. Geometric Organization Inspiration Board by A Bubbly Life

7. DIY Pom Pom Pillow by The Hunted Interior

8. Cork Storage Box by Sugar and Cloth

I love the idea of a geometric inspiration board, but I don't love the way they did it. I'd like to make my own with cork board and push pins, and then set it up someplace in my room rather than where I work. Overall, the concept is wonderful and I can't wait to make my own!

xo Savannah

No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs