Top 10 Pinterest Recipes of the Week

Wednesday, August 3, 2016



Sorry this is being published a bit late into the night, but it's been a busy day and I somehow lost track of time and forgot I had a blog altogether! Unfortunately, I'm starving and therefor drooling all over my laptop over these amazing-looking recipes.

1. Grilled Zucchini, Hummus + Pickled Beet Appetizers by Snackworks

2. Grilled Peaches with Vanilla Ice Cream (as shown in photo) by What's Gaby Cooking

3. Thick & Chewy Better Than Boxed Brownies by Life Made Simple

4. Chicken Parmesan Sliders by Home. Made. Interest

5. Raspberry White Chocolate Ice Cream by Let's Talk Evergreen

6. Fuji Apple Salad with Bacon, Pecans and Maple Yoghurt Dressing by The Kitchy Kitchen

7. Salmon and Summer Veggies Cooked in Foil by Cooking Classy

8. No-Churn Roasted Marshmallow Ice Cream by Frugal Mom, Eh!

9. Chocolate Coconut Milk Ice Cream by Divine Health From the Inside Out

10. Nutella Stuffed Double Chocolate Ice Cream by Marsha's Baking Addiction

I am DYING for those chicken parmesan sliders! Chicken parmesan is one of my all-time favorite dishes, especially when my mom makes it. Those sliders make my mouth water....

xo Savannah

No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs