Friday DIY Roundup #76

Friday, September 16, 2016



Happy Friday! This was a looooooong week, so hopefully the weeks will be shorter as the year goes on. We're getting super close to Autumn, it's only a few days away, and Starbucks already has it's Pumpkin Spice Latte out (I even had a dream about the PSL???). I have so many fun Fall-themed posts coming up, but first, DIY roundup!

1. DIY Giant Tangram by Oh Happy Day!

2. How to Make Plaster Planters (as shown in photo) by Paper n Stitch

3. Inspiration Smashbook by Dawn Nicole

4. Balsa Wood Ring Holders by Fall for DIY

5. DIY Ombre Necklace by Enthralling Gumption

6. Spiral Mobiles by Oh Happy Day!

7. DIY Lucite Plant Stand by A Beautiful Mess

It's been a little while since we've featured A Beautiful Mess on the blog, so I thought I'd include one of their latest cute DIYs- and I'm in love.

xo Savannah

No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs