Michael's CRAFT HAUL!!

Thursday, July 16, 2015

Last Saturday, I finally got the birthday shopping trip that I've been waiting for, and I didn't go to a clothing store- I got CRAFT SUPPLIES! I have been waiting for this shopping trip for so long, and once I got there, I didn't even know what to get first. Well, besides the cart, which my sister and I shared. I had a list on my phone, but that was the least of my worries once I stepped inside that store. It smelled like sketchbooks and opportunities. My sister and I went aisle by aisle, picking things up as we went, and I think the place we spent the most time in was with the duct tape. We are both collectors, and seeing all of it made us grab every pattern we had ever dreamed of! I spent a considerable amount of time looking for chalkboard paint, but didn't find ANY. That was a disappointment, but oh well, I didn't really need it. I am so sad to have not discovered the scrapbooking aisle until checkout- I hurriedly grabbed one last item from there that I'd been searching for. Anyway, here's what I got!~

-Bead Landing Neon Cording
-Gold Metallic Sharpie
-Bronze Metallic Sharpie
-Silver Metallic Sharpie
-5-Pack of Neon Sharpies
-UCreate Premium Drawing Paper Sketchbook
-Mini Wooden Crate
-Small Wooden Latched Box (that I painted neon pink)
-Small Ghost-shaped Chalkboard
-Recollections Sassy Mini Cardstock Paper
-16 oz of Matte Mod Podge
-Craft Smart Neon Chalk Markers 4-Pack
-Turquoise Metal Basket
-Purple & Pink Floral Masking Tape
-Turquoise Diamonds Masking Tape
-Mini Colorful Geometric Metal Bucket
-Mr. Sketch Scented Markers 12-Pack
-Galaxy Duck Tape
-Pineapple Duck Tape
-Blue & Purple Tie Dye Duck Tape
-Sugar Skull Duck Tape
-Colorful Chevron Stripes Duct Tape
-Mint Green Duck Tape

I cannot believe all that stuff was under $100, and I can't believe it all fit in my room. We also got paper masks made for decorating, which my mum, my sister and I are going to do with my aunt once she comes in the next few weeks. I love my Mr. Sketch Markers, they smell AMAZING and I'm glad I finally have some of my own because I used to color with them all the time in elementary school. This was all purchased at Michael's, and I think there was some sort of sale going on at the time- I suggest you get some of this stuff for yourself on your next craft haul trip. Thanks for reading!

xx Savannah

No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs