12 Etsy Washi Tape Favorites

Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Hey guys!! Happy Hump Day! I thought you guys enjoyed that last Etsy Favorites post so much that I should do another one, just because it's fun to write about the fun stuff I find on Etsy. And one of my favorite things to browse on Etsy is- wait for it- WASHI TAPE! Which you can probably already tell from the title but oh well. Etsy has the cutest washi tapes and I love finding a new one that I like that isn't very expensive. 

Boston Terrier Washi Tape 1. Boston Terrier Tape (as shown in photo)

2. Mint Aqua and Red Rose Tape

3. Japanese Rainbow Season Trees Washi Tape

4. Colorful Arrows Pastel Washi Tape

5. Black Weather Conditions Tape 

6. European Town Yano Design Washi Tape 

7. Cute Sprinkles Washi Tape 

8. Watermelon Washi Tape 

9. Colorful Cupcakes Washi Tape 

10. Halloween Tape 6 Roll Set 

11. Copper Metallic Washi Tape 

12. Jungle Botanical Pattern  

Halloween is just around the corner, so #10 is just perfect for that- imagine all the decorations you could make (and it's a 6 pack!). I also fell in love with #12 the second I saw it because who doesn't love botanical patterns? Thanks for reading!

xx Savannah

No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs