Top 10 Pinterest Recipes of the Week

Wednesday, September 23, 2015

I love writing these! It's so much fun to discover new and yummy looking recipes that I would love to make. Of course, it always makes me super hungry... But that's just a side effect of going on Pinterest, usually. But this one is special because it's the first day of AUTUMN! I can already see the trees beginning to abandon their luscious green leaves and instead style brown an orange leaves that light up the roads when they start to fall. Like I said yesterday, this is the first year that I'm actually excited for fall, so you can bet this is gonna be a good year. On to the yumminess~

Sweet Potato Taco Salad with Pepper Greens & Jalapeno Ranch-5288: 1. No-Bake Cookie Dough Ice Cream Sandwiches by Katrina's Kitchen

2. Sweet Potato Taco Salad with Pepper Greens and Jalapeno Cashew Ranch by She Likes Food 

3. Chocolate Peanut Butter Crispy Treats by Bake or Break

4. Pumpkin Macarons by Williams Sonoma

5. Caramel Apple Pie Cookies by CincyShopper

6. Hot Ham and Cheese Party Rolls by Kevin and Amanda's Recipes

7. Chicken Fajita Pasta by Kevin and Amanda's Recipes

8. Fried Honey Bananas by Rachel Schultz

9. Ravioli with Creamy Sun-Dried Tomato and Basil Sauce by Cooking Classy

10. Creamy Chicken Tortilla Soup by Cooking Classy

I hope you loved this week's edition of Top 10 Pinterest Recipes of the Week, because I especially loved #4- it's perfect for autumn, along with #5! Happy Autumn, and thanks for reading!

xx Savannah

No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs