10 MORE DIY Halloween Costumes

Wednesday, October 21, 2015

I'm back with more Halloween costumes!! I know I just did one on Monday but today was the only day that I could fit in another one before Halloween actually arrives (only 10 more days!), so I decided that I might as well do it anyway even though I just did one on Monday. You can't have too many options, though, right? I think I'm going to post a celebrity costume video by my favorite YouTuber ever, MyLifeAsEva, so stay tuned. I hope you'll enjoy 10 more that I picked out especially for you guys~

20 Halloween Costume Ideas! (click through for more!)        1. Pinocchio Family Costume (as shown in photo) by A Beautiful Mess

2. Fries Before Guys Couples Costume by Studio DIY

3. Peter Pan Group Costume by A Beautiful Mess

4. DIY Mermaid Costume by Lauren Conrad

5. Magician and Rabbit Costume by Say Yes

6. DIY Disco Ball Costume by Oh Happy Day

7. (Non-Prickly!) Cactus Costume by Studio DIY

8. Uber Sweet Cupcake Costume by Oh Happy Day

9. Flintstones Family Costume by Making Nice In The Midwest

10. Alice in Wonderland Couples Costume by Keiko Lynn

Isn't #2 just INCREDIBLY clever? It's awesome, but I don't know if many people would understand and she might have to explain it to them.. But oh well, it's super clever and she's a genius for thinking it up, could someone tell her that? Thanks for reading!

xx Savannah

No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs