6 DIYs for Kids

Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Hey guys, Happy Hump Day! I thought that even though I have a DIY roundup coming up the day after tomorrow I could still share a couple of DIYs because that's what this blog is all about. I've been really wanting to share my Spotify playlists with you by embedding the actual playlist onto a post like A Beautiful Mess did here, but I can't do it via mobile and in order to do it on my laptop I'd have to download the Spotify app which is so much of a hassle that maybe I'll just list the songs in another post. But here are a couple of DIYs great for kids (and adults)~

DIY kids teepee instructions - sew and no sew variations. Super easy and cheap to make!: 1. Marshmallow Shooters by Coffee Cups and Crayons

2. DIY Kids Teepee by The Thud (as shown in photo) 

3. Kids Fingerprint Christmas Ornament by The Happier Homemaker

4. The 30-Minute Beanbag Chair by Project Nursery 

5. Kids Mason Jar Aquarium by DIY Ready 

6. DIY Knot Headbands by The Girl Inspired

I know Christmas is still a few months away (still on Haloween, over here) but I'm sorry that Christmas ornament is adorable and simply belongs on your tree this year. Thanks for reading!

xx Savannah

No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs