8 Cozy Cookie Recipes

Wednesday, October 7, 2015

24 days until Halloween, readers!!! I can't wait for the spookiest holiday of the year when we all dress up and celebrate all that is creepy (and sweet- too bad these braces don't let me eat most candy..). Can you guess what I'm going to be?? I'll tell you at the end of this post, but for now, it's getting chilly outside and once the cold weather rolls around everyone starts baking again. My favorite thing to bake (besides cheese sticks) is COOKIES!!! So here are a couple of cozy recipes to start you off this Fall. 

Buckeye Brownie Cookies | OMG I am now in chocolate and peanut butter heaven!: 1. Buckeye Brownie Cookies (as shown in photo) by Tastes of Lizzy T's 

2. Strawberry Cookies with White Chocolate Chunks by OMG Chocolate Desserts

3. Glazed Lemon Sugar Cookies by Swanky Recipes 

4. Cake Batter Chocolate Chip Cookies by Sally's Baking Addiction 

5. Chewy Ginger Molasses Cookies by Gimme Some Oven 

6. S'mores Stuffed Cookies by A Cookie Named Desire

7. White Chocolate Pumpkin Snicker Doodles by Sally's Baking Addiction

8. Texas Sheet Cake Cookies by Cookies and Cups

Yum, those all look so delicious, I can't wait to try some of them out for myself this Autumn! Also- surprise surprise- I'm going to be a black cat for Halloween, in honor of my favorite movie character, Jiji from Kiki's Delivery Service. Thanks for reading!

xx Savannah

No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs