Top 10 Pinterest Recipes of the Week

Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Wow, I really haven't done one of these in a while. And that's pretty sad considering they're one of my favorite posts here on this blog. I originally had something else planned, but since that didn't work out, and it's Wednesday (the day I usually write these posts on), I decided a recipe roundup would work out better- I'm in the mood for food and I was already browsing recipes on Pinterest last night anyway. Let's get to it~

Honey bananas. only honey, banana and cinnamon and ALL good for you. They're amazing crispy goodness. #food:
1. Chicken with Bacon Mustard Sauce by Julia's Album

2. Meatball Parmesan Casserole by Mrs Happy Homemaker


3. One Pot Easy Lasagna Soup by Yummy Healthy Easy

4. Baked Ham and Cheese Rollups by High Heels and Grills

5. Fried Honey Banana (as shown in photo) by Rachel Schultz

6. Easy White Chicken Chili by Averie Cooks

7. Crock Pot Creamy Chicken Stew by The Cozy Cook

8. Grilled Cheese Dippers by POPSugar

9. Healthy No Bake Protein Packed Giant Cookie by The Big Mans World

10. Easy Apple Pie Fries by Cincy Shopper

Doesn't that all just make your mouth water?? It made me hungryyyyy. I just realized why I was so hungry last night even after eating... I spent my time looking at all this kind of stuff. See you tomorrow~

xx Savannah

No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs