10 Awesome Harry Potter Themed Treats

Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Harry Potter is a classic- I finished reading it last year, and I loved it, definitely something I would reread. That said, I think A LOT of kids (and adults, obviously) would want a Harry Potter-themed party because it's a magical story for all ages, so I thought I would share a couple of treats a true sorcerer would love. Accio deliciousness! 

Cauldron Cakes1. Homemade Bertie Botts Every Flavor Beans by Not Quite Nigella

2. Pumpkin Pasties by Chew Out Loud


3. Cauldron Cakes (as shown in first photo) by Pastry Affair

4. Treacle Tart (as shown in photo) by Saveur
Treacle Tart
5. Sherbet Lemon by Southern Fattie

6. Butterbeer (!!!) by Buzzfeed Life

7. Florean Fortescue Butterbeer Ice Cream by Food In Literature

8. Pink Coconut Ice by Tiramipursuit

9. Cockroach Clusters by The Apron Archives

10. Mrs. Weasley's Homemade English Toffee by Food in Literature

Ooohhh, I remember every single one of these from the books! I got so excited about the Butterbeer because I've always wanted to try it, it always sounded so amazing in the books. Who's your favorite character (mine's Hermione, right next to Luna!)? Tell me in the comments below!

xo Savannah

No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs