7 Great YouTubers I've Been Watching Lately

Wednesday, January 13, 2016

YouTube is my latest addiction (besides EOS). There are sooo many to watch, so I never really get bored with it because when I finish binge-watching ever single video on one channel, there's always that of another channel. Back in August I did a post on who I'm subscribed to, and also the other little things that I watch, but obviously it's a little different now- I still watch those people, yeah, but PEOPLE NEED CHANGE! That said, here's who I spend 5 hours/per day watching (whom I didn't mention in my last post)

-Superwoman

I LOVE this girl. She's hilarious, and I spend a lot of time watching and re-watching her videos because she's awesome and deserves an award or something. 

-Julian Solomita's Vlogs

Julian is awesome, he uploads vlogs pretty often, and I could just watch him all day long. (If you don't know who he is, he's Jenna Marbles' boyfriend) He motivates me to get stuff done considering he's working out in almost every vlog. But let's get to the main reason I watch him- the DOGGIES!!!!!

-Alisha Marie

Alisha is friends with Eva from MyLifeAsEva (whom I started watching first, that's how I found Alisha) and her videos are to die for. Like, she's the editing goddess. And she talks all about that on her vlogging channel below...

-Alisha Marie Vlogs (vlogbby11)

In her weekly-ish vlogs, Alisha shows us that she's a normal person without makeup, she's addicted to Starbucks (like, seriously) and she has a cute little doggy that understands Alisha's second obsession- Boom Chicka Pop. 

-Threadbanger

Do you ever find yourself wondering if all those crazy DIYs on Pinterest actually work? Rob tests them here on his channel. He also just started a new series where he tests out Life Hacks, which you'll also see splattered across Pinterest. 

-Baylee Jae & Bumble Baylee

I thought I would just add her vlog channel onto her main channel, because they're both great- she's an amazing artist, and I would kill to have that Copic collection. She vlogs daily, so I could pretty much watch her endlessly.

-Baylee's Toy Unboxings

Yesh, same person as above.... Except on this channel, she unboxes toys. I love her monthly subscription box videos, especially Kawaii Box and Pusheen Box- I wish she would try out Sketch Box though???

Those are just the new people I've been watching in addition to the ones I mentioned in my last post, like GMM and Rosanna Pansino. Who are your favorites? Tell me in the comments. 

xo Savannah


No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs